Saturday, February 6, 2010

Week 12 Ultrasound

Yippee it looks human! Two legs, two arms, a big head, and stomach, and a beating heart are an impressive collection of attributes.
In case you are having trouble interpreting, the pictures from top to bottom are:

  • big head with little brain,

  • crossed feet,

  • scary 3-D image,

  • big head with hand in front of face.


All is going well and the growth is right on target.





2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited and love seeing the ultrasounds! One of my classes this semester is Embryology, so I actually kinda know what's going on here since we do talk about primates in addition to the cats and dogs and cows and such. I love you guys and am so proud to be an auntie to your little alien-like life form. Love, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are doing this blog! Lil-Stobbster looks great, those pictures are amazing. Emma just asked if Aunt Ginny is fat yet... And she said I just told Uncle Dave to take a picture of her...
    Love to all 3!

    ReplyDelete