Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Food Cravings - Good for the husband

Up to this point, the food cravings for the pregnant lady have not been too crazy, disgusting, or ill-timed. Bread products are very popular and there have been a few times when I would have like to have a sandwich, but the loaf of bread that I bought two days earlier has already been devoured. For me, that's really been the only bad news.
There have been lots of cravings for meat which is excellent. For the first time ever, I was even able to fix pork schnitzel and it was mighty tasty if I do say so myself. I've also been able to fix more steak than usual, and this weekend I'll have a chance to slow roast some brisket. And the other day she stopped for a lite snack and had a meatball sandwich - something that I never imagined her eating.
This all gives me hope that the chili dog cravings start soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Jerrie told me to check your blog before I take off. Your writing cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracked me up too!! Sounds like it is a GOOD thing I got those maternity clothes mailed!!

    ReplyDelete