It's official! Natalie can talk. She's been talking about her "baba" (bottle) for a while now. And, she's been saying "mama" and "dada." But, things really took off this week. She now says "doh" (dog -- while excitedly pointing at a passing dog), "cah" (cat -- while tormenting Toubab), "bye" (while waving), and "door." Who knows why "door" made this early list? Doesn't seem nearly as interesting as the rest.
In any event, it is a rather exciting time here at Casa Stobbster. Natalie's verbal abilities have been a matter of parental controversy for a while -- I've been claiming Natalie can "speak" for the last month or two. Dave finally has conceded the issue. So now I can blog about it. Yippee!
No walking yet. But, watch for photos of her first birthday party in about a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want videos of the speaking!
ReplyDelete