Cletus (aka Baby Stobb or Stobbster) was treated to quite a party in his/her honor this past weekend in Houston. Kristina, Jessica, and Jerrie went all out to make it a special day for all of us. Highlights included the amazing chocolate cake made by Aunt Jessica (Cletus especially enjoyed it) and the center pieces made of diapered stuffed animals (lion, monkey, elephant, and an owl). Oh, and for the non-preggos -- there was beer! It was great to spend some time with family and friends.
Included are some pictures of the party and my belly. I think you'll be impressed. My niece Emma was finally satisfied with my progress and I have now been renamed "Fat Belly." I just hope it doesn't stick.
You look great and I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteAnd that stuffed monkey is just adorable! Looks like the shower was a success.
The pictures turned out great, I love the one of your belly with the cake and beer in the background!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun - can't wait to see y'all in a couple weeks!
Have a great week!
Awww... I miss you! I agree with Cat - you look great and awesome dress! Lots of love to you all!
ReplyDeletecleetus is looking good!!! Did you get all sorts of good loot?
ReplyDelete