
Yep, I'm still pregnant! But the big day will be any day now. So hard to believe that one day I will wake up and become a mommy later that day . . . or the following. But, I'm very excited to meet this person, give him/her a name, and start getting to know him/her in the outside world.
I'm feeling pretty good. Huge, but good. Still working, which has kept me from getting too antsy. Although I am having to fight the urge to nap at my desk. Unless baby has other ideas, I'll work through this coming Friday (my due date).
We're as ready as we're ever going to be. All our supplies are laid in, the nursery is ready to go, the hospital bag is packed. Now we just need a baby!
Here are some photos of recent happenings. First are my recently finished baby booties. I'm pretty proud of them. My baby blanket may be hideous, but these turned out pretty cute. Second is me out for a walk at crissy field in some rare sunshine.
Stay tuned -- the next post may be the big one.
Nice job with the booties and good luck with the last little bit of work...hope it keeps you adequately distracted!
ReplyDeleteI wake up every day thinking, "This could be the day Ginny becomes a mommy!" I can't wait to hear the news!
ReplyDeleteAnd the booties look great!