Sunday, September 19, 2010

Second Week - Poop explosions galore

Natalie's second week of life has seen a bit of an increase in the poop explosion frequency. Some days have been double and even triple poop explosion days - and the last 24 hours have seen six different outfits due to poop leakage.

We're also well into the keg of Hoppy Mama. The best backhanded compliment of the day - 'This is actually pretty good, or maybe I'm just hungry' - from Natalie's Mimi (Granny Stobb)

Here are a few more photos from this week. For those that complain about photo frequency - if I don't get any sleep, blog gets no updates, so tough.

Natalie's first winery (2 weeks old) - Joseph Swan in Sonoma:

The remainder are from a party at Natalie's great-grandmother Mary's house in honor of Grandpa Dogbone's birthday:



1 comment:

  1. Natalie looks about as pleased to be at a winery as Ginny and I were for the first several years of our lives. Great photo of Barbara!

    ReplyDelete