Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year !

Natalie and family had a rockin' New Year's Eve celebration. Natalie fell asleep at 8:30. Ginny and I had a good dinner immediately following that nice event. Then Ginny went to sleep at 10:00. I watched TV into 2011. Yee haw! It was wild.

Here's a few pictures from the end of the year.

Natalie got to go see the bison of Golden Gate Park. She was wowed (not really - she didn't notice them, but she did seem to like looking at the trees):


Here she is practicing her toy-assisted standing:


She was quite interested in the sushi at lunch on New Year's Eve. I think soon we'll be ordering a California roll or two for her:


Natalie is reflecting on 2010. She's also giving her parents the finger (tastefully hidden inside her pacifier):

2 comments:

  1. She was interested in the sushi because she had been led to believe that adults ate good stuff - only babies had to eat crap. You guys blew her mind.

    ReplyDelete