So...when I (Natalie and Clara's dad) hear the name of Gutenberg, I first think of the guy who invented the printing press, especially when I'm in Europe at the time. We happen to be in Stasbourg which also happens to be where Gutenberg spent some time prior to his great invention. On the train ride into the city I mention to someone who shall be nameless that Gutenberg spent some time here and the response that I got was, "Steve Gutenberg?!? Why do I care?!". Or at least something like that. It was humorous at the time anyway. While name dropping the star of various Police Academy movies and Three Men And A Baby is a big deal and maybe he too spent some time here, the printing press guy is a little more interesting.
Anyway, that's just a little anecdote from this trip that should never be lost. What I really need to do is put up some more photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment